Small Lab Series Steam Sterilizers
INCLUDES MODELS: SSR-2A, SSR-3A, SR-26A, PT-SSR-2A, PT-SSR-26A
Meets the most demanding applications in clinical, animal and life science, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and commercial/industrial applications.
- Simplified Maintenance, Low cost of Ownership: parts availability allow quick and cost effective field-level service and maintenance.
- Serviceability: Easy access to replaceable components.
- Control Flexibility: programmable controllers allows a broad range of performance functions.
- Performance Cycles: Basic to advanced
- Ideal for wrapped and unwrapped goods, liquids, waste and other applications.
- Green and Environmentally Friendly: Reduces water and energy consumption, without compromising performance.
- Cloud Enabled: Can be connected to the internet and can be pre-configured for cloud-based monitoring, alerting and data collection.
- Available in single door, pass-thru and dual (tower) models.
- 5 Chamber sizes available for both single door and pass-thru models.
- 1-year Warranty covering defective parts and labor, as well as a substantial warranty on the sterilizer chamber.